Opal Grove Games
Regular price $40.00
Improper Nouns is a fast, fun party game for word nerds! Each player has a hand of description cards. Each round plays as follows:
- Read a combination of one adjective and one noun card aloud. For example, "lucky dough" might be one combination.
- Each player except the current judge plays a description card from their hand facedown. These could say things like...
- "A kid's meal at a fast food joint."
- "Innoffensive alternative to a swear word."
- "Unintimidating mascot of a private liberal arts college."
- The judge turns all the played cards faceup and reads them aloud, then chooses one as the winner!